Tejaswi is experienced in all aspects of aircraft financing and leasing, including pre-delivery payment financing, export credit agency supported financing, operating and finance leasing, sale and lease backs, structured financing, portfolio acquisitions and sales, EETCs and portfolio securitisations. He has regularly acted for financiers, lessors, owners, borrowers, issuers and airlines, managers and operators.
Prior to joining Tiang & Partners, Tejaswi worked for international law firms in Sydney, New York and Singapore before moving to Hong Kong in 2016.
Tejaswi is admitted to practice in England & Wales, Hong Kong, New York (USA) and New South Wales (Australia).
Areas of expertise
- Aviation and asset finance and leasing
- Trade finance
- Infrastructure and project finance
- Advising financiers and lessors on all aspects of aircraft financing and leasing.
- Advising financiers on all aspects of vessel financing and chartering.
- Advising corporates in rolling stock financing and leasing in the energy and utilities and mining sectors.
- Advising underwriters in asset based loan repack structures.
- Advising corporates and financiers in yellow goods/mining equipment financing and leasing.
- Advising financiers in trade financing (vendor financing, factoring, LCs, bank guarantees).
- Advising corporates and financiers in receivables financing.
- Advising corporates and financiers in insolvency/restructuring.
- Advising corporates and financiers in commercial property financing.
- Advising lessors and financiers on asset financing, LCC airlines on their corporate matters, and aviation and shipping clients on acquisition financing, with a particular emphasis on export credit agency (European ECAs and EXIM) supported financing and the establishment and financing of joint ventures and other alliances.
- Advising sponsors and lenders on hybrid project and corporate financing of infrastructure projects, with a particular emphasis on projects in the shipping, energy and resources sector.