This article examines some of the recent developments in the Hong Kong competition regime and discusses what to expect in the enforcement horizon.
The following topics are covered:
- Guidance on commitments process
- Advisory Bulletin on the admission criteria set by trade associations
- Court of Appeal declined to overturn the Commission’s challenge to the criminal standard of proof
- Shell v Meyer: first judgment in Hong Kong involving private litigation antitrust trial
- Appointment of new CEO and recent comments made by senior Commission officials