Working together with PwC's Aviation Business Services team, Aviation Insider provides our insights and updates on topical issues and activities in the aviation industry.
In this issue:
- In the money: securitising airlines’ future cash flows
- Establishing the PRC’s next international aviation hub: an overview of recent policy developments in Hainan
- Does it make sense to fly a passenger aircraft as a freighter?
- Sustainable investment opportunities in Chinese airports
- Virgin Australia insolvency: Cape Town insolvency redelivery provisions interpreted in Wells Fargo case